"Holistic Wellness is a natural healing system that uses muscle testing to determine a person’s unique health needs."
We are all individuals and as such our health care needs vary.
For this reason, programs that are “one-size-fits-all” are inadequate and therefore often miss important elements.
With muscle testing, underlying health imbalances can be determined easily. Our Holistic Wellness practitioner and the individual then work together to guide the body back to balance. To have a completely holistic approach NLC Fitness Centre has created a specific lifestyle paradigm incorporating the 6 elements of a healthy lifestyle:
- Body work
"We work together to guide the body back to balance"
Holistic Program Assessment
Below is a summary of what to expect with a Complete Holistic Assessment at NLC:
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Organ Sweep Assessment (Imbalances)
- Structural Balance
- Food Related to the Protocol
- Body Work Referrals (chiropractor, physiotherapy, massage, etc.)
- Food Intolerance Assessment ( intolerance, neutral, beneficial)
- Supplement Assessment (intolerance, neutral, beneficial)